Friday, February 10, 2006

Golden sunrise

It has been a long time since my last post. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then (I mean, I think so, the river might have stopped flowing for the last month and a half so I'm not really sure about the 'lot of water' part. In fact I dont even know which bridge I'm talking about).

There were a lot of noteworthy incidents in the meanwhile ... I tried skiing (and falling down) in December, UT won the Rose Bowl, the badly officiated superbowl, IE7 beta 2 being released, GTalk being added to Gmail (though the chat in browser isnt enabled for my account yet :( . I truly fail to comprehend why they cant roll out products to everyone at the same time; or least include me in the first lot) ...

Anyway, amongst the really rare events, I woke up before sunrise (and no, there wasn't any pending deadline looming over me) and decided to enjoy the golden sunrise in Austin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice snap...
superbowl was not badly officiated...a few errors by the referees...stop fretting over the seahawks defeat!:-)
The Steelers would have won in anycase!

Vinit said...


Penny arcade
thinks the refs were paid off(by democrats :) )

Anonymous said...

U actually woke up before sunrise ... its hard to believe !!!

Anonymous said...

pic is beautiful