Thursday, December 01, 2005

First Post

For a long long time I was debating with myself (I do that often, that way I always win the debate) whether or whether not to start a blog. I thought about the pros and cons of having my own blog.

Cons:
  1. Nothing interesting to post
  2. Could take up a lot of time
  3. No one is going to read this anyway.

Pros
  1. Could take up a lot of time, that would have been spent doing useful stuff
  2. No one is going to read this anyway

The title of this blog, The stinking dragone, is a metaphysical attempt at understanding the underlying nature of matter and energy. Now we all know that (at least those of us that come from Mumbai) that Energy is a delicious milk drink that is sold at all railway stations. Matter however is a totally different matter. I guess I'll skip the further details, but the bottom line is that if you think that the top line says 'The Blogging Dragon' instead of 'The stinking dragone' then you and you alone (who else is going to read this crap) are the Drag one.

My next post (coming very soon) is on my recent camping trip to the Guadalupe National Park.

1 comment:

passerby55 said...

that Energy is a delicious milk drink .......

During my school/college days, i enjoyed the pink flavour...it also had the yellow coloured which they said pista ......... it was often out of stock!

but dad told me the yellow one was dinosaur's milk so i kept away...

When my dad became a grandpaa he continued to say the same and so my son too called it dinosaur's milk ...but surprisingly he drank it and says it is better than the pinK!

Vinit, you have good writing skills, need to read all your post. will do soon!